1. What are your shipping methods? How much is shipping?
We ship via Ninja Van, whose delivery takes 1-3 working days for Metro Manila addresses & 1-7 for provincial ones. We also do meet-ups in the Ateneo Campus. The rates for shipping are 90 PHP for metro manila and 200-250 PHP for provincial shipping addresses.
2. When do you ship out paid orders?
We ship packages everyday except for Sundays and Public Holidays. These packages are shipped out one day after payment has been made and deposit slip has been sent to email@example.com.
3. What are your payment methods?
BDO Deposit, Meet-Up or Cash-on-Delivery.
4. Do you accept Made-To-Order bags?
No, we do not.
5. What is your return and exchange policy?
We accept exchanges within 3 days after delivery (with valid reason).
6. How do I clean my bag?
Do not immerse it in water. Simply wipe a damp cloth around the bag and allow it to dry.
7. Do you have a physical store where I can check your products out?
Unfortunately, we do not have a show room yet. We do, however, join bazaars such as the Trendsetter's and Supersale bazaar every few months.
8. Where do I find reviews about Giovanne the Label?
You may check our feature articles out to know more about Giovanne the Label:
- Candy Magazine - 4 Local Brands For Your Hand Bag Fix
- When in Manila - 3 Kinds of Bags for 3 Types of Women
- Preview - Online Store of the Week: Giovanne the Label
- Spot.ph - We Found The Perfect Couple Bags For You And Your Boyfriend
- L'Officiel - The Case for the Unbranded Bag
9. Size Chart